The Loft Credit Card is designed for people who shop often at the Loft. This card can help you save some shopping money, but be sure to pay off your card each month to avoid having to pay the high interest rate.
The Loft also offers the Loft Mastercard for people looking to earn rewards while shopping at places other than the Loft.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Loft and affiliated stores, in-store and online
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 15% Off: When you open your card and make purchases at LOFT, LOFT.com, Ann Taylor, ANNTAYLOR.com, LOFT Outlet and Ann Taylor Factory Store.
- $20 Gift Card: Whenever you earn 2,000 points.
- $15 Birthday Gift: On one in-store purchase during the month of your birthday.
- 10% Off Tuesday: On the first Tuesday of every month.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review