The LANPASS Visa Signature® Card is worth it if you make ticket purchases through LAN often. You’ll get 2 reward miles for purchases on LAN tickets.
This card is a step up from the LANPASS Visa® Card, offering greater rewards, but at a higher annual fee.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 the first year, then $75
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%-19.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on LAN ticket purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
- Signup Bonus 20,000 bonus miles when you use your card for the first time
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%-19.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 4,000 Miles Upon Annual Renewal
- 20% Discount on LAN Purchase: Up to $1,000; Once per year.
- 25% Flight Miles Bonus
- 3 One-Way Upgrade Coupons Per Year
- 24/7 Concierge
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.