The Kohl’s credit card is called the Kohl’s Charge Card, even though you can carry a balance with it like a typical credit card. It offers a generous reward package, but watch out for the high APR.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus Save 20% on your first purchase
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR N/A
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 15% Discount: Arrives in the mail with your new card.
- 12 Special Discounts: Of 30%, 20% or 15% every year.
- Savings: Combine your Kohl’s Charge discounts with sale prices and special offers, like Kohl’s Cash®.
- Most Valued Customer (MVC): Spend $600 in 12 months and receive MVC status, which offers 18 exclusive discounts annually.