The Kohl’s credit card is called the Kohl’s Charge Card, even though you can carry a balance with it like a typical credit card. It offers a generous reward package, but watch out for the high APR.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus Save 20% on your first purchase
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR N/A
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 15% Discount: Arrives in the mail with your new card.
- 12 Special Discounts: Of 30%, 20% or 15% every year.
- Savings: Combine your Kohl’s Charge discounts with sale prices and special offers, like Kohl’s Cash®.
- Most Valued Customer (MVC): Spend $600 in 12 months and receive MVC status, which offers 18 exclusive discounts annually.