The KAIKU Visa Prepaid Card is a prepaid debit card that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. Cardholders can load funds in a variety of ways, use the card to pay bills, or withdraw money from ATM’s.
This card was chosen as one of our Best Prepaid Debit Cards for 2015.
This is not actually a credit card!
Keep in mind prepaid cards generally do not help you build credit since they don’t report to the credit bureaus. If you have bad credit and would like to build credit, a secured card may be a better option.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR N/A
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Mobile Check Loading: Upload checks on mobile devices.
- Card to Card Transfer: Transfer money between Kaiku cards.
- Funds-ometer: Tracks and compares weekly spending over the past 60 days.
- Card to Card Transfers
- Transfer From Paypal to Amazon
- Load Cash at Visa Readylink
- 55,000 Surcharge Free ATMs
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.