The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard provides an easy 1.5% cash back for every purchase you make. There are no bonus reward categories, and no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn.
There’s also a pretty good signup bonus to reach. And cardholders get a 10% annual bonus on all the cash back they earned in the year.
The extra benefits are pretty simple. But this card has no annual fee and a 15-month 0% intro APR for balance transfers, making it a very low-cost option.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee None
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.24%, 18.24%, or 24.24% Variable
- 1.5% unlimited cash back on all purchases
- 10% anniversary bonus on all cash back earned
- Signup Bonus $150 cash back after spending $500 or more in the first 3 months after account opening
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.24%, 18.24%, or 24.24% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 26.24% Variable
- Penalty APR 31.24% Variable
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Free FICO Credit Score
You’ll be able to see your FICO 8 Credit Score for free on your credit card statement. Based on your Experian credit report.
Mobile & Tablet Apps
Manage your account from your phone or tablet.
You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Provides coverage for lost or stolen items within 90 days from the date of purchase.
If you find an item you bought being advertised for a lesser price within 60 days, you can be reimbursed for the price difference.
Extended Warranty Protection
Extends a manufacturer’s warranty up to one additional year.
Provides pre-trip planning and help with travel emergencies, including emergency card replacement or cash advances.
Master RoadAssist® Service
Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency. May save money with pre-negotiated fees.
Travel Accident Insurance
Covers you and your family against accidental injury or loss of life up to $1,000,000, when traveling by common carrier.