The Good Sam Camping World Visa® would be a good choice is you shop at Good Sam and Camping World frequently. You’ll earn rewards for shopping and get Visa® benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%-24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 5 reward points for every $1 spent on Good Sam memberships, products and services and purchases at Camping World**
- Earn 3 reward point for every $1 spent at private campgrounds across the U.S and Canada, including Good Sam Parks
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus Up to $25 in reward points the first time you use your card
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 25.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
I got this card on the Camping World website in to buy supplies for our new RV. I have good credit and like to pay bills via ETFs to ensure timely payment. These people NEVER supplied me with a payment address and only want you to pay through THIER site. They cut off my line of credit when I still had $400 left to reach my limit. What if my family had been on the road needing gas or roadside assistance. I have never been late with a payment and always pay extra, because despite having good credi, I got a crazy high interest rate. By the way did mention they charge 34$ for customer service? Secure message center is free, but they dont answer your questions. Stick with your bank card the rewards arent worth it.
Got this card used it for three months - paid in full each month. Out of the blue they closed the account - no warning, nothing. I ran $8,000 thru the account in the three months I had it. I will be closing all coemnity bank cards that I have. I will focus in my Amex, Discover and Citi cards.
Got approved then they closed it within a week. Absolutely ridiculous. I'd pass on this one.
1st statement never arrived with membership charge i was talked into at counter so when 2nd statement ( thought my first), late fee and interest charges. Better places to give your money too.
I went with this card after buying a trailer from Camping World. Was approved for a 12k credit limit (my credit is good). Card stops working after 2 days. Turns out they closed my account based on something on my credit report they didn't like around 8 days after I was approved. Don't they approve people based on credit? Now I have a new and closed account with a 2-3 day lifespan showing on my credit. Negligence big time with the Camping World Visa and Comenity Capital Bank. They devastated my good credit score.