The Good Sam Camping World Visa® would be a good choice is you shop at Good Sam and Camping World frequently. You’ll earn rewards for shopping and get Visa® benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%-24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 5 reward points for every $1 spent on Good Sam memberships, products and services and purchases at Camping World**
- Earn 3 reward point for every $1 spent at private campgrounds across the U.S and Canada, including Good Sam Parks
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus Up to $25 in reward points the first time you use your card
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 25.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
I went with this card after buying a trailer from Camping World. Was approved for a 12k credit limit (my credit is good). Card stops working after 2 days. Turns out they closed my account based on something on my credit report they didn't like around 8 days after I was approved. Don't they approve people based on credit? Now I have a new and closed account with a 2-3 day lifespan showing on my credit. Negligence big time with the Camping World Visa and Comenity Capital Bank. They devastated my good credit score.
Resently i had a problem with my card being charged for a motel date i didnt book they charged me anyway when i got hold of camping world visa they took care of it right away canceled my card sent me a new one in 48 hrs just the best service ive ever had keep up the great work and thankyou
The many many many phone calls you have to make to question ANYTHING about your bill is ridiculous! They also will not give you the 25.00 promised when you apply for the card.
I had this card for 1 year. I have very good credit. Their rate is 24% and I always paid on time. I asked customer service for a lower rate 2 separate times. They would not do a lower rate.
Thus in my experience, they offer poor service and a very high rate. I recommend staying away from the Good Sam Visa Card, which is issued by Barclay Bank.