The FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa® Signature Card is a good credit card if you travel frequently. You can earn rewards for travel and everyday purchases.
If you are not qualified for the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa® Signature Card you will be considered for the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select Rewards automatically.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 the first year, then $49
- Intro Purchase APR 0.0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%-23.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on qualifying charitable donations
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on gas, groceries, airlines and most cell phone expenses during each billing cycle
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Signup Bonus 20,000 points when you spend $3,500 in the first 4 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99%-23.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- No Blackout Dates
- $25 Airline Allowance: With every award travel ticket. Can be redeemed for baggage fees, in-flight treats and more.
- 24/7 Concierge
- Luxury Hotel Collection: Get perks at exclusive hotels. Includes best available rate, room upgrade, $25 food/beverage voucher, and much more.
- Fine Wine & Food: Access to OpenTable online reservations, dining offers, and a selection of special gourmet events.
- Travel Perks: Access to packages, special offers and upgrades at exclusive hotels and resorts.
- Sports Perks: Includes VIP packages, presale tickets and much more.
- Entertainment Perks: Access to unique venues, preferred seating, two-for-one movies and more.