The U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select Rewards Visa® Card isn’t the best card. It only offers 1 point for every $2 spent on all purchases. Sure, you can earn 3 points for making donations, but isn’t the point of donating money to help someone else, not earn points for yourself?
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%-23.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on qualifying charitable donations
- Earn 1 point for every $2 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 10,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 4 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99%-23.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- No Blackout Dates
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Lost or Stolen Card Reporting Service
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered against theft or damage.
- Warranty Manager Service: Help managing your warranties.
- Travel & Emergency Services: Help with travel emergencies.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.