- Annual Fee $0 the first year, then $55 for Account Owners and $10 for Authorized Employees the first year, then $55
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 11.99%-17.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on qualifying charitable donations
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on cell phone bills
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on airlines, gas, or office supplies
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 20,000 bonus points when you spend $3,500 in the first 4 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 11.99%-17.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 28.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $25 Airline Allowance: Reimbursement for up to $25 per air travel award ticket toward baggage fees or in-flight food and drinks.
- $55 Annual Fee Credit: If you spend $24,000 or more in a year.
- Savings Edge: Save up to 15% on eligible purchases.
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Emergency Cash Disbursement and Card Replacement
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered against theft or damage.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Travel & Emergency Services: Help with travel emergencies.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: You will be reimbursed if your luggage is lost or stolen.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.