Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
This unsecured card is designed for consumers trying to rebuild their credit, but you should consider the number of fees and negative reviews associated with the issuer. You’ll have access to a small credit line when using this card, and that’s about all it has to offer.
- $0 Fraud Liability for unauthorized use offers you peace of mind
- Feel confident knowing pre-qualifying will not affect your credit score
- Pick the credit card design that speaks to you
- Access to an unsecured credit card – no security deposit required
- Nationwide acceptance – use anywhere Mastercard is accepted in app, in store, and online
- Pre-qualifying is quick and easy and will let you know if you are qualified without impacting your credit score
- Pre-qualify without impacting your credit score
- A card for your everyday needs
- Reports your payments to all three major credit bureaus
- Use your card in app, in store, and online – Nationwide wherever Mastercard is accepted
ABOUT THE ISSUER
First Electronic Bank
Manage your Account & Pay your Bill
You can usually pay your bill online on yourCredit card issuer's website
Speak to Customer Service
The Destiny Mastercard is an unsecured card that offers consumers with an imperfect credit history a way to rebuild and access a small line of credit.
You’ll get a credit limit of $300, but you won’t get any rewards, benefits, or perks.
Customer service for this card is reported to be very poor, and you’ll probably incur a number of fees from normal use. Examples include:
- $79 processing fee to open your account
- $7.25 monthly fee after the first year
- $25 additional / replacement card fee
- $55 reinstatement fee
The annual fee for this card is $59-$99.