The Firestone Complete Auto Care credit card is designed to give consumers a financing option for large purchases. There is no annual fee, but watch out for the interest rate, which will be applied all the way back to the date of purchase if you don’t pay off your balance in 6 months.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 22.8%
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 6-months 0% Interest Financing: Purchases of at least $299 are eligible for 6-months of 0% interest financing. If the balance is not paid in full by the end of the 6-month period, interest will be charged going all the way back to the purchase date.
- Periodic Savings and Discounts
- Accepted at over 1,700 stores around the country
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Online Account Management
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review