The Wells Fargo® Business Secured Visa Credit Card helps new businesses establish credit with Wells Fargo. Your credit line is equal to the amount of money you deposit. Credit limits range from $500 to $25,000.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $25 per card
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 18.99% (Variable)
- Choose one:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases if you pay $50 per year, except the fire, to participate in then Wells Fargo Business Card Rewards® Program
- Earn 1% cash back for every $1 spent on all purchases if you pay $50 per year, except the fire, to participate in then Wells Fargo Business Card Rewards® Program
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 18.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 10 Cards For You & Employees
- Wells Fargo Business Card Rewards®: Earn rewards if you want by paying $50 per year to participate, expect the first year which is $0.
- $10 Cash Rewards Bonus: Every time you spend $1,000.
- 10% Points Bonus: When you redeem online.
- More Bonus Points: When you shop online or in person at the Earn More Mall.
- Card Design Studio®: Design your own card.
- Wells Fargo Business Online®: Monitor account activity, make payments, and transfer money.
- Business Spending Report: Organize transactions into spending categories.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Overdraft Protection: Link your card to your Wells Fargo business checking account to avoid overdraft fees.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 90 days against theft or damage.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined; up to $50,000.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.