The Express NEXT A-List Credit Card is a step up from the Express NEXT Credit Card. To get this card, you must first use the Express NEXT Credit Card and earn 7,500 points.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent at Express, both in-store and online
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $15 Reward Certificate: Every 2,500 points earns a $15 reward certificate to Express.
- Bonus Points: Monthly opportunities to earn bonus points.
- Premium Birthday Gift
- A-List Status: After earning 7,500 points.
- Free Standard Shipping: On Express.com orders when you pay with your card.