The Express NEXT Credit Card is a store card that you can use at Express stores only, offering cardholders 15 points for every $1 spent, and a $10 reward certificate for earning 2,500 points.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent at Express, both in-store and online
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $10 Reward Certificate: Every 2,500 points earns a $10 reward certificate to Express.
- Bonus Points: Monthly opportunities to earn bonus points.
- Birthday Gift
- A-List Status: After earning 7,500 points.
- Free Standard Shipping: On Express.com orders when you pay with your card.
- Upgrade to the Express NEXT A-List Credit Card for better benefits.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review