The Express NEXT Credit Card is a store card that you can use at Express stores only, offering cardholders 15 points for every $1 spent, and a $10 reward certificate for earning 2,500 points.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent at Express, both in-store and online
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $10 Reward Certificate: Every 2,500 points earns a $10 reward certificate to Express.
- Bonus Points: Monthly opportunities to earn bonus points.
- Birthday Gift
- A-List Status: After earning 7,500 points.
- Free Standard Shipping: On Express.com orders when you pay with your card.
- Upgrade to the Express NEXT A-List Credit Card for better benefits.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review