The Club Carlson℠ Business Rewards Visa® Card offers a wide range of rewards to business owners. You can earn free stays at Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inns and Suites By Carlson℠.
Not a business owner? Check out the Club Carlson℠ Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $60 the first year, then $60 for Account Owners and $0 for each employee
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 10 points for every $1 spent on eligble Carlson Rezidor hotels
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent on all purchases
- Signup Bonus 50,000 points for making your first purchase and 35,000 points when you spend $2,500 in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 28.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 40,000 Points Upon Annual Renewal
- 1 Free Night: When you charge $10,000 then renew your card.
- Upgrade to Gold Elite Status: Just for signing up for your card.
- 15 Qualifying Nights Toward Concierge Elite Status: After you activate and use your new card.
- U.S. Bank Connect: Free online resources to help you grow your business.
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Roadside Assistance: Get help with travel emergencies like fixing a flat, towing services and more.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review