The Shell Platinum MasterCard helps cardholders save money on gas and can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
See how the Platinum MasterCard compares to the Drive for Five card in our Review of the Shell Drive for Five Card and Platinum MasterCard.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Earn 10¢ off each gallon if you spend $500 to $999.99 per billing cycle
- Earn 15¢ off each gallon if you spend $1,000 to $2,499.99 per billing cycle
- Earn 20¢ off each gallon if you spend $2,499.99+ per billing cycle
- Earn no discounts if you spend less than $500
*Gas credits earned in one billing cycle can only be used in the that billing cycle at Shell gas stations on the first 100 gallons of gas.
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 27.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Free Additional Cards
- Fraud Protection: You are not held responsible for unauthorized purchases made on your card.
- Citi® Identity Theft Solutions: For personalized assistance if you become a victim of identity theft.
Platinum MasterCard Benefits
- This card comes with Platinum MasterCard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.