The Shell Fleet Plus Credit Card is a charge card, designed to be issued to a fleet of drivers, letting them purchase gas and supplies at Shell and participating Jiffy-Lube locations. Each month, a rebate is offered to reduce the cost of gas; the more money spent, the bigger the rebate will be.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR Not Applicable - Paid in Full Monthly
- Earn gas rebates depending on how much your fleet spends each month…
- $0 – $299.99 = No Rebate
- $300 – 3,499.99 = $0.03 per gallon
- $3,500 – $7,999.99 = $0.04 per gallon
- $8,000 – 9,999.99 = $0.05 per gallon
- $10,000 and up = $0.06 per gallon
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee $20 or 2.5% of the outstanding balance
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Individual Driver Prompts: Helps get rid of unauthorized use of your card.
- Limit Purchases: You can choose when your employees fill up.
- Purchase Restrictions: Purchases are restricted to fuel only, fuel and oil, fuel, oil & vehicle related or no restrictions.
- Monthly Reports: Get reports by driver, vehicle, department and more.
- 24/7 Online Account Management
- Consolidated Statements: Group transactions by card ID.
- 14,000 Shell stations and participating Jiffy Lube® locations nationwide
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review