The Shell Fleet Plus Credit Card is a charge card, designed to be issued to a fleet of drivers, letting them purchase gas and supplies at Shell and participating Jiffy-Lube locations. Each month, a rebate is offered to reduce the cost of gas; the more money spent, the bigger the rebate will be.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR Not Applicable - Paid in Full Monthly
- Earn gas rebates depending on how much your fleet spends each month…
- $0 – $299.99 = No Rebate
- $300 – 3,499.99 = $0.03 per gallon
- $3,500 – $7,999.99 = $0.04 per gallon
- $8,000 – 9,999.99 = $0.05 per gallon
- $10,000 and up = $0.06 per gallon
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee $20 or 2.5% of the outstanding balance
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Individual Driver Prompts: Helps get rid of unauthorized use of your card.
- Limit Purchases: You can choose when your employees fill up.
- Purchase Restrictions: Purchases are restricted to fuel only, fuel and oil, fuel, oil & vehicle related or no restrictions.
- Monthly Reports: Get reports by driver, vehicle, department and more.
- 24/7 Online Account Management
- Consolidated Statements: Group transactions by card ID.
- 14,000 Shell stations and participating Jiffy Lube® locations nationwide
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review