The Citi Secured® MasterCard® is an unusual secured credit card. It cannot be found on the issuers website, and they will not even give you information over the phone about it. Applicants must go to a Citi bank to apply for the card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $29
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 18.24% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee $35
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $200 Minimum Credit Requirement: Your credit line is equal to your security deposit.
- 1 year CD: Upon account opening, the deposit is put into a 1 year CD at 1.01% APR.
- Approval for Citi Platinum MasterCard: After 18 months users may become eligible for an unsecured Citi Platinum MasterCard.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review