The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card is a store credit card issued by Home Depot.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Where can I use my The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card?
This card can only be used at The Home Depot.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 17.99%, 21.99%, 25.99%, or 26.99% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus 10% off your first purchase or up to 24 months special financing
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR None
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Special Financing Options
- First purchase special financing options:
- 24 Months Special Financing: On purchases of $1,999 or more.
- 18 Months Special Financing: On purchases of $999 up to $1,998.
- 12 Months Special Financing: On purchases of $299 up to $998.
- Heating & Air Conditioning: No interest for 12 months for installing heating and air conditions on purchases of $299 or more.
- Building Materials: No interest for 12 months for installed roofing, siding, windows, insulation, gutter, and leaf protection on purchases of $5,000 or more.
- Water Treatment Offers: No interest for 12 months for water treatment offers of $299 or more through 1-800-HOMEDEPOT.