The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card is a store credit card issued by Home Depot.
Where can I use my The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card?
This card can only be used at The Home Depot.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 17.99%, 21.99%, 25.99%, or 26.99% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus 10% off your first purchase or up to 24 months special financing
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR None
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Special Financing Options
- First purchase special financing options on purchases of $299
- Heating & Air Conditioning: No interest for 12 months for installing heating and air conditions on purchases of $299 or more.
- Building Materials: No interest for 12 months for installed roofing, siding, windows, insulation, gutter, and leaf protection on purchases of $5,000 or more.
- Water Treatment Offers: No interest for 12 months for water treatment offers of $299 or more through 1-800-HOMEDEPOT.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
I have the Home Depot credit card because they had the siding I liked for my rental. After getting this card my uncle told me I should get the Pro Xtra Membership? I then asked a employee how I go about to apply for this? She gives me an 800 number and today I spent 40min on the phone getting transferred to 4 different people. NO ONE seems to know what this is or how to apply? Finally the 5th person tells me I need a Commerical Credit Card to get this benefit. Thank you Home Depot for all your wonderful customer service, it stinks! No wonder I have always shopped at MENARDS. After spending over 2,000 in 2 weeks I find out I should of had the Commerical Credit Card.
I got the card less than a year ago to use for emergency. I am a new homeowner so things come up. Well I didn't end up using it. I got a letter in the mail saying it was closed because my credit was bad. Even though my credit didn't change. So I call them and the customer service rep said it was closed due to inactivity. I said so it wasn't closed because of my credit. And he's like oh yea that too. Said I was able to reapply. I told him I would never give them a shot again because they were very dishonest! That's fine if they wanted to close my account due to inactivity but why lie about it?! Very unprofessional! I do not recommend at all!!! They are not worthy of my business! Should of looked at all the bad reviews before I applied. This better not affect my good credit by them closing it. If it does they will fix it!!!