Issued through Citibank, The Home Depot Commercial Account offers similar features to the Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Card. However, with this card there is no APR; payments are due by a specific date.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR Not Applicable - Paid in Full Monthly
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Itemized Billing Statements
- Purchase Tracking Options
- Buyer ID Cards for authorized buyers
- Account Management Services
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review