The Expedia®+ Voyager Card from Citi is a step up from the Expedia®+ Card from Citi, offering greater rewards, a greater sign-up bonus, and more travel benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $95
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%, 15.99%, 17.99%, 19.99%, or 21.99% (Variable)
- Earn 4 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases from Expedia.com; includes flights, hotels, vacation packages, and activities.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on restaurants and entertainment
- Earn 1 point for every other $1 spent
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn, as long as you use your card once every 18 months
- Signup Bonus $100 statement credit when you spend over $100 on eligible Expedia items + 20,000 Expedia+ rewards bonus points when you spend $2,500 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99%, 15.99%, 17.99%, 19.99%, or 21.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Citi with Apple Pay™: Use Apple Pay™ at over 200,000 stores with the iPhone® 6, or in-app with the iPad Air™ 2 and iPad mini™ 3.
- Citi® Private Pass®: Access to purchase tickets to great concerts, dining experiences, sporting events, theatrical performances and more.
- Expedia+ Gold Status: Complimentary for cardholders.
- $100 Annual Air Travel Fee Credit: Credit is good towards airline incidentals on qualified airlines, Wi-Fi carriers, or for either the TSA Pre✓® or the Global Entry application fees.
- 5,000 Expedia+ Points: Spend $10,000 in one year and get 5,000 Expedia+ bonus points.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 120 days against theft or damage; up to $1,000 per item, up to $50,000 per year.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties of 5 years or less can be extended by up to an additional year; up to $10,000 per year.
- Price Protection: If you made a purchase in the U.S. that you find advertised at a cheaper price within 60 days, you can get reimbursed the difference; up to $300 per item, $1200 per year.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined; up to $100,000.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $500,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost, stolen, or damaged, provides reimbursement up to $3,000 per trip.
- Baggage Delay Protection: If baggage is delayed for more than 6 hours, reimbursement is available for necessary items; up to $100 per trip.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up to $5,000 for non-refundable costs.
- Trip Delay Protection: When you’re delayed for over 12 hours, you can get reimbursed for any unplanned expenses; up to $500 per trip.
- Roadside Assistance: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.