The Expedia®+ Voyager Card from Citi is a step up from the Expedia®+ Card from Citi, offering greater rewards, a greater sign-up bonus, and more travel benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $95
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%, 15.99%, 17.99%, 19.99%, or 21.99% (Variable)
- Earn 4 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases from Expedia.com; includes flights, hotels, vacation packages, and activities.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on restaurants and entertainment
- Earn 1 point for every other $1 spent
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn, as long as you use your card once every 18 months
- Signup Bonus $100 statement credit when you spend over $100 on eligible Expedia items + 20,000 Expedia+ rewards bonus points when you spend $2,500 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99%, 15.99%, 17.99%, 19.99%, or 21.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Citi with Apple Pay™: Use Apple Pay™ at over 200,000 stores with the iPhone® 6, or in-app with the iPad Air™ 2 and iPad mini™ 3.
- Citi® Private Pass®: Access to purchase tickets to great concerts, dining experiences, sporting events, theatrical performances and more.
- Expedia+ Gold Status: Complimentary for cardholders.
- $100 Annual Air Travel Fee Credit: Credit is good towards airline incidentals on qualified airlines, Wi-Fi carriers, or for either the TSA Pre✓® or the Global Entry application fees.
- 5,000 Expedia+ Points: Spend $10,000 in one year and get 5,000 Expedia+ bonus points.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 120 days against theft or damage; up to $1,000 per item, up to $50,000 per year.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties of 5 years or less can be extended by up to an additional year; up to $10,000 per year.
- Price Protection: If you made a purchase in the U.S. that you find advertised at a cheaper price within 60 days, you can get reimbursed the difference; up to $300 per item, $1200 per year.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined; up to $100,000.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $500,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost, stolen, or damaged, provides reimbursement up to $3,000 per trip.
- Baggage Delay Protection: If baggage is delayed for more than 6 hours, reimbursement is available for necessary items; up to $100 per trip.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up to $5,000 for non-refundable costs.
- Trip Delay Protection: When you’re delayed for over 12 hours, you can get reimbursed for any unplanned expenses; up to $500 per trip.
- Roadside Assistance: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review