The Expedia®+ Card from Citi is a good credit card for people who travel often using Expedia. It provides 3 points for eligible purchases at Expedia, and 1 point for all other purchases.
Cardholders also get a number of travel and shopping benefits from Citi and Expedia, as well as automatic Silver Status from Expedia, which provides even more benefits.
Citi offers a version of this card with greater rewards and more benefits, the Expedia®+ Voyager Card from Citi.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.99%, 16.99%, 18.99%, 20.99%, or 22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases from Expedia.com; includes flights, hotels, vacation packages, and activities.
- Earn 1 point for every other $1 spent
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn, as long as you use your card once every 18 months
- Signup Bonus $50 statement credit for making a purchase greater than $50 within the first 3 months + 10,000 points when you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.99%, 16.99%, 18.99%, 20.99%, or 22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Citi with Apple Pay™: Use Apple Pay™ at over 200,000 stores with the iPhone® 6, or in-app with the iPad Air™ 2 and iPad mini™ 3.
- Citi® Private Pass®: Access to purchase tickets to great concerts, dining experiences, sporting events, theatrical performances and more.
- Expedia+ Silver Status: Complimentary for cardholders.
Upgrade to Gold Status: For every $2500 you spend within the year, you will earn 1 Elite Qualifying Hotel Night towards Expedia+ gold status.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 120 days against theft or damage; up to $1,000 per item, up to $50,000 per year.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties of 5 years or less can be extended by up to an additional year; up to $10,000 per year.
- Price Protection: If you made a purchase in the U.S. that you find advertised at a cheaper price within 60 days, you can get reimbursed the difference; up to $300 per item, $1200 per year.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined; up to $50,000.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $500,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost, stolen, or damaged, provides reimbursement up to $3,000 per trip.
- Roadside Assistance: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.