The Citi®/AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® offers an enormous sign-up bonus of 75,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles when you spend $7,500 in the first 3 months, as well as some generous rewards and benefits when you fly American Airlines and US Airlines.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $450
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24% (Variable)
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines and US Airways purchases
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
- Signup Bonus 75,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles when you spend $7,500 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.24% (Variable); transfers must be completed with 2 months from opening your account
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Admirals Club® Membership: Exclusive access to 50 Admirals Club® worldwide locations. Includes drinks and light snacks, complimentary Wi-Fi, conference rooms, PCs with Internet access, print services and more.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓TM: If you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre✓TM ($85) with your card, you get a statement credit up to $100 every 5 years. With this benefit, you will get expedited screening at certain airports.
- Enhanced Airport Experience: Offers priority check-in, airport screening (where available) and early boarding when flying on domestic American Airlines and domestic US Airways.
- First Checked Bag Free on Domestic Flights: Up to 8 people can get their first bag checked for free on domestic American Airlines and US Airways.
- 25% Savings On Eligible In-flight Purchases: When you used your card to purchase a ticket on American Airlines and US Airways flights, you can get reimbursed for in-flight purchases of food, drinks and headsets.
- 10,000 Miles Towards American Airlines AAdvantage® Elite Status Membership: Spend $40,000 and get 10,000 AAdvantage® elite qualifying miles from American Airlines towards American Airlines AAdvantage® Elite Status Membership.
World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Elite Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review