- Annual Fee $450
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24% (Variable)
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines and US Airways purchases
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
- Signup Bonus 75,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles when you spend $7,500 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.24% (Variable); transfers must be completed with 2 months from opening your account
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Admirals Club® Membership: Exclusive access to 50 Admirals Club® worldwide locations. Includes drinks and light snacks, complimentary Wi-Fi, conference rooms, PCs with Internet access, print services and more.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓TM: If you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre✓TM ($85) with your card, you get a statement credit up to $100 every 5 years. With this benefit, you will get expedited screening at certain airports.
- Enhanced Airport Experience: Offers priority check-in, airport screening (where available) and early boarding when flying on domestic American Airlines and domestic US Airways.
- First Checked Bag Free on Domestic Flights: Up to 8 people can get their first bag checked for free on domestic American Airlines and US Airways.
- 25% Savings On Eligible In-flight Purchases: When you used your card to purchase a ticket on American Airlines and US Airways flights, you can get reimbursed for in-flight purchases of food, drinks and headsets.
- 10,000 Miles Towards American Airlines AAdvantage® Elite Status Membership: Spend $40,000 and get 10,000 AAdvantage® elite qualifying miles from American Airlines towards American Airlines AAdvantage® Elite Status Membership.
World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Elite Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.