The Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card by Citi offers cash back for a variety of purchases that your business might make frequently, including a relatively high reward for gas purchases.
You’ll need a Costco membership to be eligible for this card, and you can use it to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted. This card can also be used as your Costco membership ID.
To redeem your rewards, you’ll receive a coupon in the mail each year in your February billing statement. You’ll need to take the coupon to a Costco, where you can use it for purchases or redeem the balance in the form of cash or a check.
Take note that you can’t use this card for a balance transfer.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee None (Costco membership required)
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 7 months
- Regular Purchase APR 15.49% *Variable
- 4% cash back on eligible gas worldwide, including gas at Costco; up to $7,000 per year, then 1% back
- 3% cash back at restaurants and on eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1 % cash back on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3% (none at Costco worldwide)
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR N/A
- Cash Advance APR 22.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% *Variable
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Zero-Liability Fraud Protection
You won’t be held responsible for unauthorized purchases (contact customer service immediately).
Provides coverage against damage and theft for eligible purchases, for 120 days (90 days for NY residents).
Extends the manufacturer’s warranty on eligible purchases.
Travel & Emergency Assistance
Provides 24/7 help before and during trips, including emergency travel arrangements, medical and legal referrals, and more.
Worldwide Travel Accident Insurance
Provides coverage for you and your family if a tragic accident were to occur while traveling.
Worldwide Car Rental Insurance
Your rental cars are covered against theft and damage, as long as you decline the rental company’s own insurance.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review