- Annual Fee $0 for the first year, then $95
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24% (Variable)
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines and US Airways purchases, and select business categories
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Earn AAdvantage® miles from employee accounts
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 21.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- First Bag Checked Free: First bag gets checked for free for you and 4 other companions.
- American Airlines Companion Certificate: Spend $30,000 or more in one year and get an American Airlines Companion Certificate.
- Reduced Mileage Awards: Fly for 7,500 fewer AAdvantage® miles. Check out aa.com/reducedmileageawards for more information.
- 25% In-flight Savings: On food and beverages purchased in-flight
- Priority Boarding: Cardholders qualify for Group 1 boarding on American Airlines and Zone 2 on US Airways.
- Personal Business Assistant: Gives you 24/7 Concierge Service. Help with travel, hotel and dining arrangements and more.
- Customer Service 24/7: For help with questions, concerns, and problems with the card.
- Account Alerts: Get notified about your balance levels, payments due, and more.
- Citi® PrivatePass®: Access to exclusive events and experiences.
- TabbedOut: A new app that allows your to pay restaurant bills from your phone.
- MasterCard® Easy Savings Automatic Rebate Program: Rebates on eligible purchases.
- Cash Access Option: Get cash through your card.
- CitiBusiness® Banking: Access to business banking.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Citi® Identity Theft Solutions: Get help if your identity get’s stolen.
- The Lost Wallet® Service: Emergency card replacement service.
- Billing Dispute Resolution: Help dealing with unauthorized transactions on your card.
- Employee Card Options: Give each of your employees a credit line, set the credit limit, cash advance, and more.
- Quarterly and Annual Account Summary Reports
- Retail Purchase Protection: For coverage on items purchased with this card that have been damaged or stolen within 90 days from the purchase date; up to $10,000 per incident, up to $50,000 per year.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties of 5 years or less can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Travel & Emergency Assistance: A variety of emergency services are offered with this card, such as legal and medical referrals, emergency transportation, lost luggage and many more.
- Automatic Travel Accident Insurance: For trips on buses, planes, trains and ships you are automatically covered.
- Auto Rental Insurance: For theft and damage to rental vehicles. This offer only applies if the car rental company’s insurance is declined.
World Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review