The Citi ThankYou Premier Card is great rewards card to use on everyday purchases, with 3 points for gas, 2 points on restaurants and entertainment, great benefits, and more.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $95 (waived the first year)
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% - 22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on gas
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on restaurants and entertainment
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus -
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99% - 22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Concierge Service
- Citi with Apple Pay™: Use Apple Pay™ at over 200,000 stores with the iPhone® 6, or in-app with the iPad Air™ 2 and iPad mini™ 3.
- Citi® PrivatePass®: Access to exclusive events and experiences.
- Points Transfer: Transfer points between participating loyalty programs.
- Free Additional Cards
- Fraud Protection: You are not held responsible for unauthorized transactions on your card.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties of 5 years or less can be extended by up to an additional year; up to $10,000 per year.
- Price Protection: If you made a purchase in the U.S. that you find advertised at a cheaper price within 60 days, you can get reimbursed the difference; up to $300 per item, $1200 per year.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 120 days against theft or damage, up to $1,000 per item; up to $50,000 per year.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up to $5,000 per year for non-refundable costs.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $500,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined; up to $100,000.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost, stolen, or damaged, provides reimbursement up to $3,000 per trip.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review