Citi Rewards+® Card
Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
With rewards at supermarkets and gas stations, the Citi Rewards+ Card has no annual fee and a relatively long introductory APR for purchases and balance transfers. You’ll get 10% of your points back for the first 100,000 redeemed per year, and your point earning will automatically round up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase — a unique feature that could lead to some interesting strategies.
Citi is a Credit Card Insider advertiser.
Citi Rewards+® Card
- The Citi Rewards+® Card – the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase – with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months from date of first transfer and on purchases from date of account opening. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% – 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% – 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
With the Citi Rewards+ Card you’ll earn 2X ThankYou points per dollar at supermarkets and gas stations (on up to $6,000 per year, then 1X) and 1X ThankYou point per dollar everywhere else.
You’ll also get 10% of your points back for the first 100,000 points you redeem per year, and all of your point earnings automatically round up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase.
The Rewards+ offers a 0% introductory APR for purchases and balance transfers for 15 months (for transfers made in the first four months), followed by an APR of 13.49% - 23.49% (Variable).
This card has no annual fee.