The Citi®/AAdvantage® Gold MasterCard® is a decent travel rewards card from Citi, offering 1 mile per dollar spent along with certain travel discounts. You’ll also get a number of additional shopping and travel benefits from Citi and MasterCard.
For a better version of this card that requires a higher credit rating, check out the Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage World MasterCard.
- Annual Fee $0 the first year, then $50
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%, 15.99%, 17.99%, 19.99%, or 21.99% (Variable)
- 1 AAdvantage® Mile per $1 spent on all purchases
- Miles are not available if you have had this card opened or closed in the past 18 months
- Signup Bonus 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles when you spend $750 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99%, 15.99%, 17.99%, 19.99%, or 21.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Reduced Mileage Awards: Fly for 7,500 fewer AAdvantage® miles. Check out aa.com/reducedmileageawards for more information.
- 25% In-flight Savings: On food and beverages purchased in-flight
- No Blackout Dates: On award travel on American Airlines, American Eagle®, and the American Connection® carrier.
- 24/7 Concierge Service: Get help with booking flights or hotel rooms, making restaurant reservations, and more.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Purchase Protection: For coverage on items purchased with this card that have been damaged or stolen within 90 days from the purchase date; up to $1,000 per incident, up to $50,000 per year.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties of 5 years or less can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Price Protection: If you made a purchase in the U.S. that you find advertised at a cheaper price within 60 days, you can get reimbursed the difference; up to $300 per item, $1200 per year.
- Travel & Emergency Assistance: A variety of emergency services are offered with this card, such as legal and medical referrals, emergency transportation, lost luggage and many more.
- Auto Rental Insurance: Get reimbursed for theft and damage to rental vehicles. This offer only applies if the car rental company’s insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $500,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost, stolen, or damaged, provides reimbursement up to $3,000 per trip.
World Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.