The Bloomingdale’s Card is an in-store card offered by Bloomingdale’s. You can use it to acquire various incentives while shopping.
For a Bloomingdale’s Card you can use wherever you shop, check out the Bloomingdale’s American Express® Card.
When you spend more than $3,000 per year you upgrade to the Bloomingdale’s Reserve Card, earning greater rewards and more benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.50% (Variable)
- Earn 6 points for every $1 spent on cosmetics and fragrance, and shoes in-store and at bloomingdales.com
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on Bloomingdale’s, in-store and online
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Free Shipping: No minimum purchase required.
- $25 Reward Card: Whenever you reach 5,000 points.
- Eligible For Power Points: Points on eligible purchases that can add to your total points balance.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review