The Bloomingdale’s Reserve Card, is an upgrade from the Bloomingdale’s Card. If you spend $3,000/yr at Bloomingdales, you will be automatically upgraded to the Reserve Card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.50% (Variable)
- Earn 8 points for every $1 spent on shoes, cosmetics and fragrance in-store and at bloomingdales.com
- Earn 4 points for every $1 spent on Bloomingdale’s, in-store and online
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Free Shipping: No minimum purchase required.
- $25 Reward Card: Whenever you reach 5,000 points.
- Eligible For Power Points: Points on eligible purchases that can add to your total points balance.
- Dining Club: Get a reward for an entree and non-alcoholic beverage, up to $19 for every $100 (minus tax and gratuity) you spend in a Bloomingdale’s restaurant on your Bloomingdale’s Card.
- Free Local Delivery: Up to $28 on eligible purchases.
- Unlimited Complimentary Gift Wrap
- Triple Points Day of Your Choice
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review