The Bloomingdale’s Reserve Card, is an upgrade from the Bloomingdale’s Card. If you spend $3,000/yr at Bloomingdales, you will be automatically upgraded to the Reserve Card.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.50% (Variable)
- Earn 8 points for every $1 spent on shoes, cosmetics and fragrance in-store and at bloomingdales.com
- Earn 4 points for every $1 spent on Bloomingdale’s, in-store and online
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Free Shipping: No minimum purchase required.
- $25 Reward Card: Whenever you reach 5,000 points.
- Eligible For Power Points: Points on eligible purchases that can add to your total points balance.
- Dining Club: Get a reward for an entree and non-alcoholic beverage, up to $19 for every $100 (minus tax and gratuity) you spend in a Bloomingdale’s restaurant on your Bloomingdale’s Card.
- Free Local Delivery: Up to $28 on eligible purchases.
- Unlimited Complimentary Gift Wrap
- Triple Points Day of Your Choice