Use the My Best Buy™ Visa (formerly the My Best Buy™ MasterCard) to finance Best Buy merchandise interest-free or to earn reward points.
Can I get cash with my Best Buy Visa?
You may be able to get cash out of an ATM with your Best Buy Visa as a cash advance. Learn about how cash advances work here.
Where can I use my My Best Buy™ Visa?
This card can be used anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted, which is pretty much anywhere credit cards are accepted. There is also a store-only version of this card, the My Best Buy Credit Card.
To see our comparison of both of these cards, see our Review of the My Best Buy Credit Card and the My Best Buy Visa.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0-$59 (depending on creditworthiness)
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 25.24% (Variable) or 11.90% (Variable) on select purchases
- Earn 5% back for every $1 spent at Best Buy OR 12 month financing on purchases $399 and higher.
- Earn 2% back for every $1 spent on restaurants and groceries
- Earn 2% back for every $1 spent on gas until January 2016
- Earn 1% back for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 10% back in rewards when you make your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 27.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR None
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Reward Options: Earn 5% back for every $1 spent at Best Buy OR 12 month financing on purchases $399 and higher.
- Limited Time Deferred Interest Promotional Offers
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
Their costumer service are the worst. They have attitude and when you call them back they don't answer the call. Citi bank best buy credit card should replace this people. Only 1 guy help me. Thor you need to trained your peers and your supervisor. Better yet you should be the supervisor.
They gave me a decent size credit limit, from the start and then increased a few months later just from making small payments. When I was in a bind, they allowed me to go over my credit limit, which other cards would not.
The card itself has decent rewards. That is where the good ends. Annual fees and very poor customer service. If you ever want a credit line increase, itll hit as a hard inquiry on your credit and they said they never increase automatically. Calls to customer care never give any kind of real answer. I was told to call other agencies to tell me what Best Buy credit will do. Made no sense and was no help on any call.
Pls don't sign up credit card from Best Buy its a really scam, use other card. Citibank are the worst customer service, with all honesty don't do it they will penalize you for everything.
My experience with this credit card issued by best buy is not a very good one. They are quick to charge you all these fee's and hidden costs , but don't actually appreciate you as a client. They are all just about the money. They don't care if you been with them for years or even made your payments on time, all they care about is their own needs and of course their annual. Personally I like citi credit cards and i have to say citi joining with best buy was a big mistake on their behalf. I just want my experience with the best buy visa credit card to help others who may be considering applying for one to stay away unless you like not getting rewarded for your history or on time payments. I would recommend applying for citi credit card issued by citi. that is a good bank all by themselves.