Use the My Best Buy™ Visa (formerly the My Best Buy™ MasterCard) to finance Best Buy merchandise interest-free or to earn reward points.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Where can I use my My Best Buy™ Visa?
This card can be used anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted, which is pretty much anywhere credit cards are accepted. There is also a store-only version of this card, the My Best Buy Credit Card.
To see our comparison of both of these cards, see our Review of the My Best Buy Credit Card and the My Best Buy Visa.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0-$59 (depending on creditworthiness)
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 25.24% (Variable) or 11.90% (Variable) on select purchases
- Earn 5% cash back for every $1 spent at Best Buy OR 12 month financing on purchases $399 and higher.
- Earn 2% cash back for every $1 spent on restaurants and groceries
- Earn 2% cash back for every $1 spent on gas until January 2016
- Earn 1% cash back for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 10% back in rewards when you make your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 27.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR None
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Reward Options: Earn 5% cash back for every $1 spent at Best Buy OR 12 month financing on purchases $399 and higher.
- Limited Time Deferred Interest Promotional Offers
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
My experience with this credit card issued by best buy is not a very good one. They are quick to charge you all these fee's and hidden costs , but don't actually appreciate you as a client. They are all just about the money. They don't care if you been with them for years or even made your payments on time, all they care about is their own needs and of course their annual. Personally I like citi credit cards and i have to say citi joining with best buy was a big mistake on their behalf. I just want my experience with the best buy visa credit card to help others who may be considering applying for one to stay away unless you like not getting rewarded for your history or on time payments. I would recommend applying for citi credit card issued by citi. that is a good bank all by themselves.