The AT&T Access Card from Citi is a good choice if you spend money at AT&T frequently. You’ll earn rewards for purchases through AT&T and at retail travel sites.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on purchases at AT&T and at retail and travel websites
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- Signup Bonus 10,000 points for spending $1,000 in the first 3 months from account opening
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 10,000 Anniversary Bonus Points: When you spend $10,000 in a year.
- Citi® Private Pass®: Special cardmember–only access to purchase tickets for exclusive events, VIP packages, preferred seating and presale tickets to hot concerts, sports experiences and movie screenings.
- The Lost Wallet® Service: Emergency card replacement service.
- Citi® Identity Theft Solutions: Help in case your identity gets stolen.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized charges made on your account.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 120 days against theft or damage; up to $1,000 per item, up to $50,000 per year.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties of 5 years or less can be extended by up to an additional year; up to $10,000 per year.
- Price Protection: If you made a purchase in the U.S. that you find advertised at a cheaper price within 60 days, you can get reimbursed the difference; up to $300 per item, $1200 per year.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up to $1,500 for non-refundable costs.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined; up to $50,000.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $250,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review