The AT&T Access More Card from Citi is a good choice if you spend money at AT&T frequently. You’ll earn rewards for purchases through AT&T and at retail travel sites.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $95
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 7 months
- Regular Purchase APR 14.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on purchases at AT&T and at retail and travel websites
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus Credit of up to $650 when you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 10,000 Anniversary Bonus Points: When you spend $10,000 in a year.
- Citi® Private Pass®: Special cardmember–only access to purchase tickets for exclusive events, VIP packages, preferred seating and presale tickets to hot concerts, sports experiences and movie screenings.
- The Lost Wallet® Service: Emergency card replacement service.
- Citi® Identity Theft Solutions: Help in case your identity gets stolen.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized charges made on your account.
- Fraud Early Warning: Get warned if there is suspicious activity.
- Dispute Resolution: Citi handles disputes for you so you don’t have to.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 120 days against theft or damage; up to $1,000 per item, up to $50,000 per year.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties can be extended by up to an additional year within 120 days from the date of purchase; up to $1,000 per item, up to $50,000 per year.
- Price Protection: If you made a purchase in the U.S. that you find advertised at a cheaper price within 60 days, you can get reimbursed the difference; up to $300 per item, $1200 per year.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up to $1,500 for non-refundable costs.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined; up to $50,000.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $250,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.