Chase offers an alternative to the Club Explorer card with the United MileagePlus® Explorer Business Card. The Explorer Card, is a step down from the Club; still offering handsome, though lesser rewards.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 for the first year, then $95
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% *Variable
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on tickets from United, restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- Earn 1 miles for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Spend $25,000 on your card and earn 10,000 bonus miles each year
- Signup Bonus 30,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% *Variable
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Priority Boarding Privileges
- Free First Checked Bags
- Free Employee Cards
- 2 One Time Use Passes to United Club: Includes complimentary beverages, snacks, and other amenities like work spaces, free Wi-Fi and more.
- Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection Privileges: Includes room upgrades, complimentary daily breakfast for two, early check-in, late checkout and other amenities at more than 750 luxury hotels and resorts worldwide.
- Access to Exclusive Events: Ranges from celebrity meet and greets to world-class cultural events.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for 90 days against theft and damage.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends a manufacturer’s warranty by 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement for non-refundable costs. Eligible reasons include severe weather and sickness.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost or damaged, you get reimbursed.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.