Chase offers an alternative to the United MileagePlus Club Business card with the United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card. The Explorer Card is a step down from the Club; still offering handsome, though lesser rewards.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 for the first year, then $95
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 17.49%–24.49% Variable
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on tickets from United, restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- Earn 1 miles for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Spend $25,000 on your card and earn 10,000 bonus miles each year
- Signup Bonus 50,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 17.49%–24.49% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 26.49% Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% Variable
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Priority Boarding Privileges
- Free First Checked Bags
- Free Employee Cards
- 2 One Time Use Passes to United Club: Includes complimentary beverages, snacks, and other amenities like work spaces, free Wi-Fi and more.
- Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection Privileges: Includes room upgrades, complimentary daily breakfast for two, early check-in, late checkout and other amenities at more than 750 luxury hotels and resorts worldwide.
- Access to Exclusive Events: Ranges from celebrity meet and greets to world-class cultural events.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for 90 days against theft and damage.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends a manufacturer’s warranty by 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement for non-refundable costs. Eligible reasons include severe weather and sickness.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost or damaged, you get reimbursed.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review