The United MileagePlus® Club Business Card offers some great perks such as United Club Membership and free first and second checked bags for you and one companion on the same reservation.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $450
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% *Variable
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 1.5 miles for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Miles never expire
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% *Variable
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- United Club℠ Membership: Up to a $550 value per year, includes free access to all United Club locations and participating Star Alliance™ affiliated lounges worldwide.
- Premier Access® Travel Services: Priority check-in, security screening (where available), boarding, and baggage handling privileges.
- Free first and second checked bags for you and one companion on the same reservation
- Access Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® program
- Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection privileges: Includes room upgrades, complimentary daily breakfast for two, early check-in, late checkout, and other amenities at more than 750 luxury hotels and resorts worldwide.
- No fees on close-in award bookings on United tickets
- Inside Access from Chase: Cardholders get access to private experiences such as celebrity meet-and-greets to private culinary and sports events. For more information go to InsideAccess.com »
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 120 days against theft or damage, up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per year.
- Price Protection: If a purchased item is found being advertised for a lesser price within 90 days, reimbursement may be provided up to $500; limited to $2,500 a year per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties of 3 years or less can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Return Protection: If a merchant won’t take back an item within 90 days, reimbursement will be provided to refund eligible items, up to $500 per item; limited to $1,000 a year per account.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up to $10,000 for non-refundable costs. Eligible reasons include severe weather and sickness.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost or damaged, you get reimbursed up to $3,000 per passenger.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Baggage Delay Insurance: Reimbursement for purchases such as toiletries and clothing when baggage delays go beyond 6 hours by the passenger carrier; up to $100 a day for 3 days.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.