World of Hyatt Credit Card
Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
The World of Hyatt Visa card is ideal for those who frequent Hyatt locations, as it offers automatic enrollment into the Discoverist member status. Along with earning a generous number of points at Hyatt properties, you can also take advantage of the one free night offered yearly at a Hyatt hotel or resort.
World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, on up to $15,000 spent
- Get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
- Enjoy complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open.
- Receive 5 tier qualifying night credits towards status after account opening, and each year after that for as long as your account is open
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status everytime you spend $5,000 on your card
- Earn up to 9 points total for Hyatt stays – 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
The World of Hyatt Credit Card offers automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist elite status, which gives you 10% more base points at Hyatt hotels, late check-out upon request, and free room upgrades based on eligibility.
This card earns a total of 9X points per dollar at Hyatt properties — 4X points from the card, and 5X points from your Hyatt member status. And you’ll earn 2X points in a number of other bonus categories.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of one free night at any category 1–4 Hyatt hotel or resort per year, after your cardmember anniversary.
Already using a World of Hyatt Credit Card? You’ll be able to earn up to 50,000 more points per year when you refer friends to get the card, at 10,000 points for each referred approval.
There is an annual fee of $95, but you’ll be able to save money with no foreign transaction fees.
The information related to World of Hyatt Credit Card has been collected by Credit Card Insider and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product.