Business owners who love Marriott hotels can use this card to earn points on their everyday purchases, and cash them in for free stays.
Not a business owner? Check out the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card for a similar card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $99
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% *Variable
- 5 points awarded for every $1 spent at 3800 Marriott and Ritz-Carlton locations worldwide
- 2 points awarded for every $1 spent on airline tickets when purchased directly with the airline, car rental company’s, restaurants, office supply stores, and for internet, cable and phone services.
- 1 point awarded for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 80,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% *Variable
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Receive 15 credits toward Elite Status every year: This is enough to earn Silver Status, which provides enhanced benefits and upgrades like priority late checkout, weekend discounts, and bonuses on point redemptions.
- 1 credit toward Elite Status awarded with every $3,000 spent on purchases
- Dedicated Customer Service Line
- Visa Signature Concierge Service: Provides personal assistance like travel and business reservations and trip planning.
- Emergency Cash Advance and Card Replacement
- Premier Experience Events: Includes invitations to exclusive events such as premier dining and cooking lessons, rounds of golf, and meetings with exciting people.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for 120 days against theft and damage, up to $500 per incident and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends a manufacturer’s warranty by 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up to $5,000 per trip for non-refundable costs. Eligible reasons include severe weather and sickness.
- Trip Delay Reimbursement: If a trip is delayed by over 12 hours, provides reimbursement for expenses like meals and lodging, up to $500 per ticket.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost or damaged, provides reimbursement up to $3,000 per passenger.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.