You work hard to keep your business thriving, so you need a credit card that will work hard for you. With the Chase Ink Plus® Business Card, you can earn points on everything you buy and redeem them for flights and hotel stays. This card made it on our list of the Best Credit and Charge Cards for Small Businesses and Startups – 2016.
- Annual Fee $95 (waived the first year)
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.49% - 19.49% *Variable
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. Rewards count towards the first $50,000 per year spent in combined purchases
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at gas stations and hotels. Rewards count towards the first $50,000 per year spent in combined purchases
- Earn 1 points for all other purchases. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn in this reward category
- 20% off airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises if you redeem rewards through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, or travel
- Rewards don’t expire if you keep your account open
- Signup Bonus 50,000 bonus points if you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening (equivalent to $625 in rewards)
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.49% - 19.49% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% *Variable
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Zero Liability Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for 120 days against theft and damage, up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends a manufacturer’s warranty by 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
- Price Protection: If you made a purchase in the U.S. that you find advertised at a cheaper price within 90 days, you can get reimbursed the difference; up to $500 per item, $2500 per year.
- Return Protection: Store won’t take back your eligible item? No problem. Get reimbursed for eligible items purchased on your card if you make the return within 90 days of purchase; up to $500 per item, $1000 per year.
- No Blackout Dates or Restrictions: As long as you can find a seat on the flight, you will be able to book it using Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up to $5,000 per trip for non-refundable costs.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Delay Reimbursement: If a trip is delayed by over 12 hours, provides reimbursement for expenses like meals and lodging, up to $500 per ticket.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost or damaged, provides reimbursement up to $3,000 per passenger.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Accidental death or dismemberment coverage of up to $500,000 when you pay for travel by air, bus, train or cruise with your card.
- Baggage Delay Insurance: Reimbursement for purchases such as toiletries and clothing when baggage delays go beyond 6 hours by the passenger carrier; up to $100 a day for 5 days.
- Roadside Dispatch/Roadside Assistance: Assistance, such as a locksmith, tire change, or towing service, is provided in a roadside emergency for $59.95 per service call. (Additional fees may apply.)
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.