As a businessperson, you hope that what you put into your work will come back to you. Here’s a card that can reward you for spending money on your business. The Ink Cash® Business Card gives you cash back on all your purchases, low introductory rates, and free employee cards.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 13.49% - 19.49% *Variable
- Earn 5% cash back for every $1 spent at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. Rewards count towards the first $25,000 per year spent in combined purchases
- Earn 2% cash back for every $1 spent at gas stations and restaurants. Rewards count towards the first $25,000 per year spent in combined purchases
- Earn 1% cash back for all other purchases. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn with 1% cash back
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, or travel
- Rewards don’t expire if you keep your account open
- Signup Bonus $200 cash back after spending $3,000 in your first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.49% - 19.49% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% *Variable
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for 120 days against theft and damage, up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties of 3 years or less can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services: Provides a number of emergency services, 24/7. Services include sending emergency messages, providing medical and legal referrals, ticket and document location, and translation services.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Cardholders are eligible for accidental death or dismemberment coverage of up to $250,000 on transportation via air, train, bus or cruise transportation purchased with this card.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Collision and theft damage is covered on most cars in the U.S. and abroad, provided that the cardholder purchases the rental with their card and declines the rental company’s collision insurance. Personal insurance takes precedence over the coverage provided through the Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
- Roadside Dispatch/Roadside Assistance: Assistance, such as a locksmith, tire change, or towing service, is provided in a roadside emergency for $59.95 per service call. (Additional fees may apply.)
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: Lost or damaged checked or carry-on bags are covered for up to $3,000 per passenger, for cardholders and their immediate family members.
- Baggage Delay Insurance: Reimbursement for purchases such as toiletries and clothing when baggage delays go beyond 6 hours by the passenger carrier; up to $100 a day for 3 days.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.