The Hyatt Credit Card offers you 2 free nights at Hyatt hotels after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months.
This card is one of our picks for the Best Hotel Credit Cards.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $75
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 17.49%–24.49% Variable
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent at all Hyatt properties
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at car rental companies, restaurants, and on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you add an authorized user and use your card in the first 3 months, you can earn 5,000 bonus points
- There is no cap to the amount of points you can earn
- Signup Bonus 40,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 17.49%–24.49% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 26.49% Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 24/7 Access to Customer Service Specialists
- Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum Membership: Some platinum benefits are a 15% point bonus on eligible spend, complimentary in-room Internet access, and late check out.
- Free night at any category 1-4 property every year
- When you spend $20,000 in a year you earn 2 stay credits and 5 night credits toward Diamond status
- When you spend $40,000 in a year you earn 3 stay credits and 5 night credits toward Diamond status
- Redeem free nights with only 5,000 points
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for 90 days against theft and damage.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends a manufacturer’s warranty by 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement for non-refundable costs. Eligible reasons include severe weather and sickness.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost or damaged, you get reimbursed.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review