The Hyatt Credit Card offers you 2 free nights at Hyatt hotels after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months.
This card is one of our picks for the Best Hotel Credit Cards – Summer 2016.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 the first year, after that $75
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% *Variable
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent at all Hyatt properties
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at car rental companies, restaurants, and on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you add an authorized user and use your card in the first 3 months, you can earn 5,000 bonus points
- There is no cap to the amount of points you can earn
- Signup Bonus 2 free nights at Hyatt hotels after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 24/7 Access to Customer Service Specialists
- Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum Membership: Some platinum benefits are a 15% point bonus on eligible spend, complimentary in-room Internet access, and late check out.
- Free night at any category 1-4 property every year
- When you spend $20,000 in a year you earn 2 stay credits and 5 night credits toward Diamond status
- When you spend $40,000 in a year you earn 3 stay credits and 5 night credits toward Diamond status
- Redeem free nights with only 5,000 points
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for 90 days against theft and damage.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends a manufacturer’s warranty by 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement for non-refundable costs. Eligible reasons include severe weather and sickness.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost or damaged, you get reimbursed.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.