The Fairmont Visa Signature® Credit Card is a great card if you stay at Fairmount frequently, offering the chance to earn 5 points per $1 spent on Fairmont properties, and some cardholder benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 for the first year, then $95
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% - 23.24% *Variable
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent on Fairmont stays
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with airlines, at car rental agencies, and on transit and commuting
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 2 complimentary nights when you make $3,000 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% - 23.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Free Complimentary Night: When you make $12,000 in purchases in one year.
- Automatic Upgrade to Premier Status: Includes complimentary room upgrades, benefits at hotels, priority waitlist status and more.
- Chance to Upgrade to Platinum Status: If you spend $7,500 you get a stay credit towards Platinum status, up to 2 stay credits per year.
- Annual Fairmont Gold Upgrade Certificate Plus Dining Certificates: When you maintain your Premier or Platinum membership status through earned stays.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review