The Fairmont Visa Signature® Credit Card is a great card if you stay at Fairmount frequently, offering the chance to earn 5 points per $1 spent on Fairmont properties, and some cardholder benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 for the first year, then $95
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% - 23.24% *Variable
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent on Fairmont stays
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with airlines, at car rental agencies, and on transit and commuting
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 2 complimentary nights when you make $3,000 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% - 23.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Free Complimentary Night: When you make $12,000 in purchases in one year.
- Automatic Upgrade to Premier Status: Includes complimentary room upgrades, benefits at hotels, priority waitlist status and more.
- Chance to Upgrade to Platinum Status: If you spend $7,500 you get a stay credit towards Platinum status, up to 2 stay credits per year.
- Annual Fairmont Gold Upgrade Certificate Plus Dining Certificates: When you maintain your Premier or Platinum membership status through earned stays.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.