The Disney Rewards Visa® Card is a step down from the Disney Premier Visa® Card, offering 1% rewards on all purchases and a $50 statement credit the first time you use your card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% on select Disney vacation packages or purchases of a real estate interest for 6 months
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% *Variable
- 1% rewards for every $ spent on purchases
- Redeem reward dollars towards all things Disney!
- Signup Bonus $50 statement credit after you make your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 24.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $29
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Character Meet ‘N’ Greet at Walt Disney World® and the Disneyland® Resorts
- Choice of 8 Card Designs
- 10% off eligible purchases of $50 or more at select locations at Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort.
- 10% off eligible dining locations at Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort. Restrictions apply.
- 15% off the non-discounted price of eligible guided tours and recreation experiences at Walt Disney World® Resort and eligible tours at the Disneyland® Resort.
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Replacement
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Collision and theft damage is covered on most cars in the U.S. and abroad, provided that the cardholder purchases the rental with their card and declines the rental company’s collision insurance. Personal insurance takes precedence over the coverage provided through the Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.