Chase Slate Edge℠
Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
The Chase Slate Edge is designed for paying off large purchases and balance transfers. The card offers long intro periods for both, a path for lowering your interest rates, and a way to automatically increase your credit limit. For no annual fee, it could be a good option to pay off debt while building credit.
- Free Credit Score
- Zero Liability on Unauthorized Charges
Chase Slate Edge℠
- Receive a $100 bonus on your statement when you spend $500 in your first six months from account opening.
- Lower your interest rate by 2% each year. Automatically be considered for an APR reduction when you pay on time, and spend at least $1000 on your card by your next account anniversary.
- Raise your credit limit. Get an automatic, one-time review for a higher credit limit when you pay on time, and spend $500 in your first six months.
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 14.99 – 23.74%.
- No annual fee
The Chase Slate Edge is equipped with long 0% intro rates and tools to help you pay down debt. It replaces the legacy Chase Slate Card.
You’ll get introductory 0% APRs for both purchases and balance transfers, giving you a fair bit of time to pay off large purchases or debt.
Chase will consider lowering your interest rate by 2% for each year you pay on time and spend at least $1,000, down to a certain rate. As far as we know, this is the only card to offer such a deal.
You’ll also have the chance to raise your credit limit with a one-time, automatic account review after you pay on time and spend $500 in the first six months of opening your account.
There is no annual fee for the Chase Slate Edge card.
The information related to Chase Slate Edge℠ has been collected by Credit Card Insider and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product.