The J.P. Morgan Palladium Card is a good card for you if you travel a lot and will use the benefits. This card is ONLY offered to private banking clients of Chase Private Client, JP Morgan Private Bank, Investment Bank, Treasury Services or Commercial Bank. More details at Chase Private Client.
- Annual Fee $595
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24% (Variable)
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible travel expenses
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Points can be transferred between frequent travel programs like Hyatt Gold Passport® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® programs
- If $100,000 is spent in 1 year and an additional purchase is made, 35,000 bonus points are awarded
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee See Terms
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for 90 days against theft and damage.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends a manufacturer’s warranty by 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement for non-refundable costs. Eligible reasons include severe weather and sickness.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost or damaged, you get reimbursed.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.