The Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card offers 1.5% cash back on every purchase you make. You’ll also get a 0% introductory APR for 15 months, quite a long time, along with a very nice signup bonus.
For a similar card that offers 5% cash back on different categories of purchases, check out the Chase Freedom® credit card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Purchase APR 14.24%, to 23.24% *Variable
- 1.5% cash back on every purchase you make
- Signup Bonus $150 cash back for spending $500 in 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.24%, to 23.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Zero Liability Protection
You won’t be held responsible for unauthorized purchases (contact customer service immediately).
New purchases are covered for 120 days against damage or theft.
Get reimbursed if you find a purchase you made being advertised at a lesser cost within 90 days.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Provides coverage against theft and collision for rented vehicles (must decline the rental company’s insurance).