The Air Force Club Credit Card is designed for members of the military, current or retired, and their families.
You’ll earn cash back rewards and get USAF Club Membership with this card, for no annual fee. You may need to pay dues to the USAF Club if you want membership, however.
You’ll also have access to Blue Star Deployment Benefits, which includes a 100% refund of interest and fees while deployed.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee None
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 10.24% *Variable
- 2% cash back rewards at the Commissary, the Exchange, and FSS/MWR locations
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee None
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 10.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 10.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $29
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $15
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Blue Star Deployment Benefits
Provides benefits to assist deployed servicemembers and their families, primarily a 100% refund of interest and fees.
USAF Club Membership
The USAF Club may require dues if you’d like to be a member. Only available to individuals eligible for U.S. Air Force Club Membership.
Military Customer Service
Dedicated customer service reps who are specially trained to understand and meet your needs.
Military Survivor Program
Provides debt cancellation for a variety of different debts if a servicemember is killed in combat.
Zero Liability Protection
You won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges (contact customer service immediately).
Provides coverage against damage and theft for eligible purchases for 120 days.
Extended Warranty Protection
Extends a U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Call for help in a variety of emergency situations, for advice and referrals (must pay for any goods or services obtained)
Baggage Delay Insurance
Covers essential purchases like toiletries and clothing when your bags are delayed over 6 hours, up to $100 per day for 3 days.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Provides coverage against collision and theft of rented vehicles, as long as the rental company’s own insurance is declined.
More Travel and Shopping Benefits
For a full list of the benefits available to you, see your Guide to Benefits or call customer service at 1-800-759-0294.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
Pro: It is a rewards card for any airman that is just starting to build their credit.
1. Anything you buy on base gets you 2 points per dollar. 1 points per dollar off-base.
2. Has the lowest APR i've ever seen in a card. Perfect if you need to carry a balance for emergency.
3. No foreign transaction fee: Perfect for when you are stationed overseas.
4. Rewards can be redeemed as cashback or gift cards.
5. Cashback can be direct deposit into your checking account.
6. Minimum to redeem as cashback: 100 points = $1.00
7. Gives you discounts in an AF Club.
8. If you decided to no longer be part of the AF club, you can still keep the card and stop paying the AF Club annual/monthly membership fee. Just call the 800 number on the back of the card and tell.
9. Cancelling your AF Club membership has no affect on your rewards. You still get to keep your points. You still earn 2 points on-base and 1 points off base.
9. No annual fee makes this a great keeper card until you are old and retired.
1. Points value at 1 cent per points.
2. Points can only be redeemed for cashback or gift cards.
3. Points are "military rewards points" and cannot be transferred to "chase ultimate rewards points."
4. You CANNOT product change this card into another type of chase credit card (example: Chase Freedom, Sapphire Preferred, etc) Their computer system will not allow it.
5. You CANNOT transfer credit line from this AF Club card to another Chase card. Their computer system will not allow it.
7. You cannot do a "balance transfer" to this card. That option disabled in their system.