With the AARP® Visa Signature® Card, $0.10 will be donated to the AARP Foundation in support of Drive To End Hunger every time you use your card. You do not need to be an AARP member to qualify for this card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 17.24–23.99% Variable
- Earn 3% cash back at restaurants and gas stations
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- Rewards never expire
- Signup Bonus $200 cash back when you spend $500 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 17.24–23.99% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.99% Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 120 days against theft or damage, up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Return Protection: If a merchant won’t take back an item, reimbursement will be provided to refund eligible items, up to $250 per item; limited to $1,000 a year per account.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review