The AARP® Visa Signature® Card through Chase that isn’t the greatest.
The $100 introductory offer (when you spend $500 in the first three months) is nice.
And so is the zero APR for the first year, but in terms of benefits earned by dining out, fueling the car and such the 3% cash back is not incentive enough to win hands-down over competing cards in the same no-annual-fee category.
$0.10 will be donated to AARP Foundation in support of Drive To End Hunger every time you use your card.Learn More
- Annual Fee $0
- Regular APR 16.24% (Variable)
- Earn 3% cash back on restaurants and gas stations
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- Rewards never expire
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro APR 0% for 12 months
- Balance Transfer APR 16.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 24.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 120 days against theft or damage, up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Return Protection: If a merchant won’t take back an item, reimbursement will be provided to refund eligible items, up to $250 per item; limited to $1,000 a year per account.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.