There’s a wide variety of Chase credit cards, mostly designed for people with great credit history and credit scores.
Chase also offers three business credit cards for small business owners under the Chase Ink Business brand.
For Travel Rewards
These cards do not have foreign transaction fees, which should be expected on travel credit cards with an annual fee. These cards earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points. They’re typically most valuable when you redeem points for travel purchases through Chase’s Ultimate Rewards portal or a point transfer to a partner travel program, like hotel loyalty programs. Each card has an opportunity to earn bonus points for spending a certain amount on the card within the first few months of account opening.
This popular metal travel card earns 2 Ultimate Rewards points per dollar spent on restaurant and travel purchases.
This higher-end Sapphire card comes with a big travel credit, access to airport lounges, a credit for a Global Entry or TSA Pre✓ application, and many other benefits.
For Cash Back Rewards
Chase offers two rewards credit cards that earn cash back with no annual fee. One has bonus categories that rotate every quarter, while the other earns cash back at a flat rate for all purchases. Each also comes with an intro APR, which can be used for balance transfers or to pay off purchases over time.
For Balance Transfers
Rather than earning rewards, the main purpose of the Chase Slate card is the 0% introductory APR, which can be used for balance transfers. Depending on your credit history and other factors, this card may even be available with no balance transfer fee.
Co-Branded Hotel & Airline Cards
Chase offers several airline and hotel rewards cards with partner brands.
Chase Credit Card Features
Chase offers a set of features that come standard with their credit cards, including:
- Chase Credit Journey: Keep tabs on your VantageScore 3.0, based on your TransUnion credit report, and see data from your TransUnion report.
- Referral Bonuses: Some cards offer bonus rewards for referring friends who successfully apply for Chase cards.
- Zero Liability Protection: You won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges.
- Fraud Alerts: Sign up to get notified of any possibly fraudulent card activity.
- Fraud Protection: Real-time fraud monitoring software to help protect your account.