Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
This high-interest Mastercard is available to all credit types and offers monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus, along with a free credit score and an instant application decision. You may find some unusual fees on this card such as a monthly fee, processing fee, activation fee, and potentially more.
- Free Credit Score
- Zero Liability on Unauthorized Charges
- See if you’re Pre-Qualified with no impact to your credit score
- All credit types welcome to apply
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from TransUnion* (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Use your card at locations everywhere Mastercard® is accepted
- Checking Account Required
- $0 fraud liability for unauthorized charges
ABOUT THE ISSUER
Manage your Account & Pay your Bill
You can usually pay your bill online on yourCredit card issuer's website
Speak to Customer Service
The Reflex Mastercard, issued by Celtic Bank, offers consumers with a less-than-perfect financial history an option to rebuild credit and improve credit scores.
If you can deal with the many fees and high interest rate, this card can help you build credit. It reports monthly to the three major credit bureaus, offers a free credit score, and may give a credit limit increase after six months of use.