This card is issued by the Navy Federal Credit Union, and is only available to those who have participated in the military, some other federal programs, or their families. Click here for a full explanation of the eligibility requirements.
Cardholders get 1.5% cash back on all purchases, with no limit or expiration date. There’s no annual fee, and you can get an APR as low as 9.65% (Variable).
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 9.65% to 18.0% (Variable)
- 1.5% cash back for every $1 spent on all purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- Rewards never expire
- More rewards at the Member Mall
- Signup Bonus $150 cash back for spending $1,500 in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 1%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 2% above your Variable APR
- Penalty APR 18.0%
- Late Fee Up to $20
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $20
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Visa Signature Perks: Check your cardholder agreement for details on your perks, which may include special discounts, travel and shopping benefits, and a personal concierge.
- Member Mall®: Earn more rewards when you shop at Member Mall®.
- Compatible w/ Apple Pay™
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services: 24/7 help with travel emergencies.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: Get reimbursed if your luggage is lost or stolen.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Covers damage and theft of rented vehicles, as well as reasonable towing charges
- Roadside Dispatch: 24/7 service for help with services such as towing, fixing a flat, and more.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review